Good evening from Woodstock, Maine where I’m getting ready to watch the Super Bowl. I’m also ready to get back to riding my bike outdoors inside of on the trainer you see pictured to the left. But that’s life in Maine and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
At the beginning of every month I like to take a look back the previous month’s most popular posts. Doing this gives me the opportunity to see what I should write about more frequently. It also gives you a chance to catch up and see if you missed anything on this blog in the previous month. I don’t expect that anyone, not even my mother, reads every daily post that I publish.
Here are the most popular posts from January, 2015:
1. 10 Charts Comparing Popular Ed Tech Tools
2. Google Launches Google Classroom Mobile Apps
3. Three Efficient Ways to Keep Parents Informed About Your Class and Their Children
4. 100 Word Challenge – A Fantastic Blogging Activity for Students
5. Seesaw – Students Build Digital Portfolios on Their iPads
6. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
7. Chromebook Creation: Slides, ThingLink, & Snagit
8. CommonLit – Thematic Discussion Questions Paired With Interesting Texts
9. Students Can Build and Launch Virtual Rockets on Rocket Science 101 from NASA
10. Read and Download 250+ Art Books from the Getty Museum
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference this year? Click here to learn more about professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Versal is a great tool for building interactive online course components.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting iPad Summit San Diego in February.