Happy Halloween! If you celebrate the occasion, I hope you have fun this evening. It’s the end of the month and as I do every month I have put together a list of the most popular posts of the month.
Here are the most popular posts from October, 2014:
1. Create a Word Cloud Within Your Google Documents
2. PhotoMath Could Change the Way We Think About Teaching Math
3. Math Chat – Solve Problems Together in Real Time
4. By Request – Five Good Math Sites and Apps for Elementary School
5. New Features Added to Google Classroom
6. Simple Google Search Tools and Strategies for Students
7. Your Life On Earth – How the World Has Changed In Your Lifetime
8. How to Search Twitter for Educational Content
9. Try the New Add-ons for Google Forms
10. A Handy Sheet of Google Search Modifiers
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Class Charts provides a fantastic way to track students’ behaviors.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.