|Image credit: Jen Deyenberg|
Good morning from Maine where it is a nice summer morning for paddling. Earlier this week I spoke at the Ed Tech Teacher Summit in Chicago. On the webinar side of things I wrapped-up one Practical Ed Tech series and started another. We still have space available in Blogs and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders starting in a couple of weeks, click here to learn more.
In short, this week was a busy one and I’m looking forward to a day on the water. Before I head out, here is this week’s list of the most popular posts.
Here are the most popular posts of the week:
1. Ten Popular Ed Tech Tools That Were Updated This Summer
2. Three Things to do With QR Codes On Back-to-School Night
3. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
4. Blendspace Joins Wikispaces and TES – Premium Features Now Free!
5. How to Use Google Slides to Organize Research
6. Math Slicer – Fun Alternatives to Math Flashcards
7. MultCloud Provides a Single Dashboard for All of Your Cloud Storage Accounts
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.