|Morrison and his toy duck.|
Good evening from the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters in Greenwood, Maine. The days are shorter and colder, but the blog posts just keep on coming. Typing keeps me warm. It’s the end of November and as I do every month I have put together a list of the most frequently read posts of the month.
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
1. Google+ Added to Google Apps for Education
2. Handy New Ways to Organize Files in Google Drive
3. Teenage Life in Ancient Rome
4. Google Documents and Common Core Standards
5. 10 Google Search Tips All Students Can Use
6. 26 iBooks Author How-to Videos
7. Create Your iPad Games on Tiny Tap
8. Discover Great Apps on Apps Gone Free
9. Read & Write – An Accessibility App for Google Docs
10. 6 Apps Students Can Use to Quickly Create Audio Recordings
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Send Hub offers an excellent service for sending group text messages to parents.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren’t subscribed you can join more than 52,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.