Happy Halloween! It’s almost hard to believe that the end of October is already here. This month I had the pleasure and privilege of presenting at events in Ohio and Montana. Thank you to everyone who came out to those events. I drove between the two events and I am currently on my way home. Of course, no road trip would be complete without pictures so I’ve snapped a few. The picture to the left is the answer to a fun geography trivia question.
This month Free Technology for Teachers crossed the 51,000 subscriber mark. That’s just incredible to me. Thank you all for subscribing and sharing the posts with your colleagues. These are the most popular posts of the month.
1. Creative Uses for iPads in the Classroom
2. Seven Whiteboard Tools for Teachers & Students
3. Do the Two Step to Protect Your Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box files
4. Six Multimedia Timeline Tools for Students
5. 37 Crash Course History Videos
6. Access Google Docs With One Click Even When You’re Offline
7. Video Creation in the Classroom – Tools & Tips
8. Professor Word – Identify SAT & ACT Vocabulary Word on Any Page
9. Text 2 Mind Map – Type to Create a Mind Map
10. The Electoral College in Plain English
Send Hub offers an excellent service for sending group text messages to parents.
Hall.com offers chat, video conferencing, and screen sharing to teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
The College of St. Scholastica offers M. Ed courses.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools and is hosting iPad Summit USA in November. Register now.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren’t subscribed you can join more than 51,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.