As I look out my over my back deck and see the fallen leaves pile up, it is clear that September has come to an end and October has moved in. It also means that most of us have been back in school for at least a month. If September was as busy for you as it was for me, there is a chance that you might have missed a post or two on Free Technology for Teachers. If that’s the case, take a look at September’s ten most popular posts and see what other educators found as valuable on Free Technology for Teachers.
Here are September’s most popular posts:
1. 12 Useful YouTube Accessories for Teachers and Students
2. 77 Educational Games and Game Builders
3. Three Good Sites Where Teachers Can Learn Tech Skills
4. Convert PDF to Word for Free
5. About Reusing Blog Posts – How to do it Properly
6. EdCamps Everywhere! Find One or Host One
7. Thinking Blocks – Model Your Math Problems
8. A Great Overview of Web Tools for Teachers – Free eBook
9. Children’s Books Forever – Free Children’s eBooks
10. 5 Free and Simple Timers for Teachers
|Image Credit: Sarah Sutter|
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren’t subscribed you can do so via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
TenMarks offers a free online mathematics program to supplement in-classroom instruction.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.