Well another month has come and gone in 2011. This summer I have been busier than ever traveling and speaking at conferences and at schools across the country. It has been great to meet so many of you in person. Unfortunately, all the travel has taken a little bit of a toll on the frequency of blog posts. Not to worry though because when school starts in less than a month I won’t be traveling and the blog post frequency will return to the normal four per day average.
Here are the most popular posts of July 2011:
1. 7 Task Management Tools for Students
2. Three Ways to Create Fake Facebook Profiles for Historical Characters
3. 7 Tools for Creating Mind Maps and Outlines Online
4. 10 Free Online Image Editing Tools
5. QR Code Treasure Hunt Generator
6. Augmented Reality in Plain English
7. Google Maps for Educators – A How-to Guide
8. Google Books for Educators – A How-to Guide
9. 10 Ideas to Help You Prepare for Teaching in a 1:1 Classroom
10. eEtiquette – 101 Guidelines for the Digital World
This month the Facebook page for Free Technology for Teachers received its 14,000th “Like.” Also this month Free Technology for Teachers received its 36,000th subscriber. Thank you all for sharing and spreading the reach of this blog that started four years ago as a small project and has grown more than I ever imagined.
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.