|Image Credit: Denise Blain|
Good morning (day, evening) from Maine where I am happy to report that spring is officially here as marked by the return of a family of Canadian Geese that raised their young in the swamp next to our house last year. They’re back again with more goslings. Just like me, the director of the Free Technology for Teachers walking program is very interested in seeing the geese every morning.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Is Your State Short Changing Schools? – Infographic
2. Goodreads Makes Great Readers
3. Scrible – Highlight, Annotate, and Bookmark Webpages
4. Interesting Ways to Use an iPad in the Classroom
5. Google Search Tips Posters
6. New Sort By Subject Option in Google Images
7. A Brief History of Timezones – Interactive Display
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.