It’s Saturday Morning in Maine and as I do every week, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts of the week. Someone asked me this week why I write these weekly lists. The reason is that many readers have said to me that they like because it provides a quick way to get caught-up on things they might have missed during a busy week of teaching. Speaking of busy weeks, I hope you all have some time this weekend to unwind from your busy weeks.
Here are the most popular posts of the last week:
1. Twenty Google Tools Tutorials for Teachers
2. Computational Thinking Lessons from Google
3. Create Audio Slideshows with Shwup
4. Snag Learning Film of the Week – Emperors of Ice
5. Put NASA TV on your Desktop
6. Virtual Cell Animations
7. Road to Grammar – 365 Grammar Quizzes
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.