By the time you read this I’ll hopefully be catching some fish. Before I took off to go fishing, as I do every week, I compiled a list of the most popular items of the week. School isn’t too far for most of us now to help you get ready and to help you help others get ready, this week I published a new free ebook titled How To Do 11 Techy Things In the New School Year. Feel free to print it, embed it in your own site, and freely share it with anyone you think can use it.
These are the seven most popular items of the week:
1. 11 Techy Things for Teachers to Try This Year
2. Anthologize – Turn Your Blog Into an Ebook
3. Historical Facebook – Facebook for Dead People
4. Kids Tube – Monitored Video Sharing for Kids
5. Wetoku – Conduct, Record & Share Video Conferences
6. Formats for Visual Thinking in the Classroom
7. Idiom Dictionary – 5,000+ Idioms Explained
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.
(Don’t worry the fish in the picture was released)