Many of us will be starting the 2010-2011 school year in August. Judging by the increased traffic to Free Technology for Teachers a lot of us are starting to think about new things to try in the new school year. Trying to implement all of the ideas I had over the summer is one of the things that I love about going back to school in the fall. To help you “stock-up” on ideas for fall here are July’s ten most popular posts.
1. Seven Videos All Educators Should Watch
2. A Fun Video for Introducing Google Docs
3. Google for Teachers II – Free 33 Page Guide
4. Every Teacher Should Have a Blog & How to Create One
5. Simple Diagrams – Free Diagram Creation Tool
6. 3 Web-based Tools for Creating Screencast Videos
7. Ten Uses for Drop.io in Education
8. Nine Survey Tools for Teachers and Students
9. Learn It In 5 – Tech How-to Videos for Teachers
10. Sweet Search – A Search Engine for Students
Thank you to everyone that helped spread the word about the great resources listed above. Together we can help spread the word to other teachers about the great free resources that can make our students’ learning experiences better.
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.
image credit: Flickr user: gothamschools