March was a very busy month for me and for Free Technology for Teachers. This month I had a great trip to Alberta, Canada to lead six workshops at the Teacher 2 Teacher conference. All of the slides and associated resources from those workshops are available in the new permanent pages added to Free Technology for Teachers. You can find those pages by using the links that now appear above the main content of the blog and below the top header.
This month, thanks to all of you, Free Technology for Teachers reached new records for page views and unique visitors in a month. Thank for all for continuing to read, comment, and converse with me on Twitter and on the Facebook Fan Page.
Here are this month’s ten most popular posts:
1. Save the Date for a Webinar With Sir Ken Robinson
2. Free 33 Page Guide – Google for Teachers
3. Nine Tools for Collaboratively Creating Mind Maps
4. 20+ Ways to Use Flip Cameras in the Classroom
5. Many Ways to Use Flip Cameras in the Classroom
6. Free Royalty Free Music for Education
7. Free eBook – The Amazing Web 2.0 Projects Book
8. Jeopardy Labs: Make Your Own Online Jeopardy Game
9. Math Live – Animated Mathematics Lessons
10. Turn Your Spreadsheets into Word Clouds
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.