At the end of every month I like to list the ten most popular items of the month. This month I took almost a week-off and let some guest bloggers take over. I’m happy to say that three of the most popular posts this month were written by guest bloggers. I’m also happy to report that this month Free Technology for Teachers received more visits and pageviews than in any month since I started this blog. Thank you to everyone that has helped Free Technology for Teachers grow by Tweeting, emailing, and otherwise sharing this blog with others.
Here are the ten most popular items in the month of February:
1. How to Publish a Quiz Using Google Docs
2. Weblist: Create a Visual Gallery of Your Collected Sites
3. 32 Puzzles and Logic Games
4. Seven Tools for Organizing Web Research
5. “The Class” – Satire on Technology in the Classroom
6. Free eBook – Digital Storytelling in the Classroom
7. Word It Out – Like Wordle With More Options
8. Web 2.0 & Students With Disabilities
9. Diigo Teacher Accounts
10. View WWII Imagery in Google Earth
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
You might also consider joining more 2300 fans of Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.