It’s Saturday morning and time for another week in review post. As I do each weekend, I’ve compiled a list of the seven most popular items of the last week. And here they are:
1. “The Class” – Satire on Technology in the Classroom
2. Word It Out – Like Wordle With More Options
3. A Maths Dictionary for Kids – Updated for 2010
4. Five Good Places to Find Math Tutorial Videos
5. Textbooks, Wikipedia, and Primary Source Research
6. Explore the Ocean in Your Web Browser
7. Go Skiing With 2010 Winter Olympians
As always, thank you to everyone that has shared this blog with your friends and colleagues. Because of you, this week we came close to having 2000 fans of Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.