Every weekend I like to publish a list of the most popular items of the week. I also like to take this time to say thank you to everyone that has subscribed to Free Technology for Teachers, Tweeted about it, become a Facebook fan, or otherwise helped to spread the word about Free Technology for Teachers. This week, because of all of you, Free Technology for Teachers reached new highs for weekly page views and has exceeded the record of monthly pageviews with two days still left this month.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week:
1. Audio Owl – Hundreds of Free Audio Books
2. Google Apps for Education – Security Whitepaper
3. Seven Places to Find Free Ebooks
4. Prezi Announces New Free Education Licenses
5. MOOM – Museum of Online Museums
6. State of the Union – Video, Transcript, and Wordle
7. Digital Directors Guild – Digital Storytelling Lessons
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
You might also want to consider joining more than 1600 others in becoming a fan on Facebook.