I have to start this week’s “week in review” by saying welcome to all of the people that subscribed this week and thank you to everyone that has helped to spread the word about Free Technology for Teachers. This week, for the first time, Free Technology for Teachers passed the 13,000 subscriber mark.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. Google Apps for K-12 Education Webinar Video
2. Musopen – Free Recordings and Sheet Music
3. Many Things – Lots of Things for ESL Students
4. New Google Building Maker
5. Weebly for Education – It’s Free and Awesome!
6. Coltrane Animated
7. Awesome Science Visualization Videos
The list above is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.