It’s Friday afternoon and as I do every week, I’ve compiled a list of the seven most popular items of the last seven days.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 32 Great Technology Integration Tips
2. Great Classroom Discussion Guidelines
3. Good Presentation Advice from Guy Kawasaki
4. Google Docs Adds Academic Features
5. Technology Integration – Myths and Opportunities
6. Hundreds of Math and Science Video Tutorials
7. Digital Storytelling In Plain English
The list above is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
Finally, thank you to everyone that has helped to spread the word about Free Technology for Teachers. It is because of you that this blog reaches so many people each week.