September was a very busy month for Free Technology for Teachers. Thanks to all of you for your Tweets, emails, and social bookmarks that helped this blog reach new records for page views and subscribers this month. Thank you, you guys are awesome. As of this writing, Free Technology for Teachers has exceeded 100,000 page views this month and is closing in on a combined RSS and email subscriber count of 12,000.
Here are the ten most popular posts in the month of September.
1. 32 Great Technology Integration Tips
2. Teacher’s Guide to Web 2.0 at School
3. Poe and Hemingway Animated
4. I Need My Teachers to Learn – Great New Edu Video
5. Updated – 7 Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter
6. Maps that Teach – Map Puzzles
7. Two Guides for Constructing a PLN
8. Hundreds of Math and Science Video Tutorials
9. Great Classroom Discussion Guidelines
10. Good Presentation Advice from Guy Kawasaki