According to my informal Twitter poll earlier this week, many of us are soon to be starting “back-to-school” season. I hope everyone has had time to relax and unwind before getting back into school mode. I have been at the MLTI Summer Institute for the last two days talking with teachers and administrators. The experience has me recharged with new ideas for the school year.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week:
1. DL Hughley Reminds Us Why We Teach
2. When I Become a Teacher…
3. 5 Resources for Creating and Hosting Podcasts
4. Connecting Social Studies and Art Through Video
5. Help Students Create Strong Passwords
6. Interesting Things Not Featured On This Blog
7. Blogging Isn’t About the Number of Readers
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
Finally, thank you to all of you that have helped to grow the reach of Free Technology for Teachers. I truly appreciate every comment, re-Tweet, and email. Speaking of email, if you have any questions or comments you want to share with me you can always email me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com