I hope this week-in-review finds everyone doing well and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. It was another fun week of learning and sharing with all of you. Welcome to all of this week’s new subscribers, I hope you continue to find this blog useful. Thank you to all the long-time subscribers and readers of this blog for continuing to visit, comment, and share. If this is your first time visiting Free Technology for Teachers, welcome. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this blog please feel free to email me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week:
1. Sparkle Box – Thousands of Free Things for Teachers
2. A Great Professional Development Opportunity
3. Literature Map – Find Authors You Might Like
4. 100 Awesome Open Courses
5. A Visual Guide to Global Trends
6. Teaching With SMARTBoard Video Podcasts
7. Twitter Search in Plain English from Common Craft
If you found any or all of the above links useful, please consider subscribing to Free Technology for Teachers via RSS or email.
This was my last week of school until next fall. As I do every year, I will be taking off for four days of fishing near Seboomook Lake, Maine. I won’t be back online until Wednesday, but not to worry, I have eleven posts scheduled to go live while I’m away.