It was another fun week of learning and sharing with all of you. Welcome to all of this week’s new subscribers, I hope you continue to find this blog useful. Thank you to all the long-time subscribers and readers of this blog for continuing visit, comment, and share. If this is your first time visiting Free Technology for Teachers, welcome.
It was pointed out to me recently that it isn’t easy to find my email address so I’m going to start posting in each week-in-review post. It’s richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. More Wordle Ideas
2. Visuwords – Online Graphical Dictionary
3. Typing Web – Free Typing Lessons
4. Yudu – Publish Your PDFs as Online Magazines
5. Jeopardy PowerPoint Game Template
6. 50 Ways to Use Twitter in the College Classroom
7. Lexipedia – Webbed Word Connections
If you found any or all of the above links useful, please consider subscribing to Free Technology for Teachers via RSS or email.