From creating and scoring meaningful formative assessments to organizing school events, Google Forms and Google Sheets are powerful tools to help you get things done. But you need to know where to start. That’s why next Thursday at 4pm Eastern Time I’m hosting a webinar designed to help you learn how to use and get the most out of Google Forms and Sheets in your classroom.
If you’ve ever read about or seen a neat use of Google Forms or Google Sheets and thought, “I want to do that,” Google Forms and Sheets for Beginners is for you.
When you attend you’ll learn:
- How to create multimedia formative assessments in Google Forms.
- The common mistakes made by new users and how to avoid them.
- How to use Google Sheets to make rubrics and deliver feedback to students.
- Methods for using Google Forms and Sheets to organize school events like field trips, PTA meetings, and extracurricular club meetings.
- How you and your students can use Google Forms and Sheets to gather, organize, and visualize information.
You should register if:
- You’re new to using Google Forms and Google Sheets.
- It has been a while since you last used Google Forms or Google Sheets.
- Have you tried all the new features added in the last six months?