Kanbanchi is a free education app that allows teachers and students to visually monitor projects. There are templates for lesson plans, newsletters, and classroom work that help users get started. Kanbanchi was designed to help teachers and students manage project-based learning.
Once you set up a dashboard you can populate it with cards to help track different aspects of a project. The cards can be different colors, assigned to specific people, given a start date, due date, and have an estimate for how long it will take to complete that specific task, and be given a priority from low to high.
Here are just some of the things you can do with Kanbanchi:
- Create an unlimited number of dashboards and cards
- Share with an unlimited number of collaborators
- Push due dates to Google Calendar
- Attach files from Google Drive
- Sort and filter cards as needed
- Import your Trello boards