- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences– Professional organization that provides leadership and support to students and professionals from both multiple practice settings and content areas.
- FamilyConsumerSciences– Website that is full of ideas on a wide range of topics including child development, foods and nutrition, interior design, life skills, and clothing.
- NASCO FCS Lesson Plans– Over 3 dozen lessons aligned to national FCS standards.
- FCS Livebinder– Collection of resources related to FCS.
- FACS Exploration– Home Economics curriculum for students in grades 7 & 8 from the Utah Education Network.
- FCCLA– Resources, lessons, grants, contests, store, and more.
Here are some additional FACS resources that have appeared on Free Technology for Teachers: