October is Dyslexia Awareness Month. Perhaps you have a student with dyslexia and want to find out more about it. This post contains informational articles as well as links to different apps that have helped students with dyslexia.
- International Dyslexia Association– information about everything you need to know to help you understand dyslexia.
- Understanding Dyslexia– resources explaining dyslexia as well as a section dedicated to how schools can help.
- Assistive Technology for Dyslexia–
- Beeline Reader– helps guide your eyes from the end of one line of text to the beginning of the next using a colored gradient.
- OpenDyslexic– Chrome extension which changes the font on all webpages to increase readability.
- Accommodating Students with Dyslexia in All Classroom Settings– numerous ideas for ways you can help students with dyslexia succeed in your classroom.