Good evening from Maine where it was a perfect autumn day for apple picking. Isla thoroughly enjoyed her first trip to the orchard. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you had time for outdoor fun too.
This week I hosted a webinar on how to create a great classroom blog. If you missed it, it is now available to stream on-demand. Click here to access How to Create a Great Classroom Blog. Next week I am hosting three free webinars. You can find those webinars listed here.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Enhance Your Google Classroom Experience
2. Grants for Teachers
3. How to Force Copy of Drive File and Shorten URL for Easy Sharing
4. How to Include Video Feedback in Google Forms
5. Current Events Sites for Students
6. Five Great Add-ons for Google Forms
7. Read&Write Assistive Technology App
Throughout the school year I am fortunate to work with many schools on their technology integration needs. I would love to help your school too. Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.