Good morning from Maine where we’re getting ready for friends and family to come celebrate Isla’s first birthday. We had a little cake on her actual birthday earlier this week. Today’s the big day for more cake and celebration. Many people have told me that the first birthday is more for the parents to recognize that they survived the first year than it is for the baby who won’t remember the party. I’m not saying I “survived” the year, rather I learned a lot more than I ever thought I would in the past year.
Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you have time for fun with friends and family too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship – A PDF Handout
2. How to Collect Files Through Google Forms
3. Six Types of Classroom Video Projects – And 18 Video Creation Tools
4. How to Create a Book Trailer Video
5. 5 Topics to Cover Early This Year On Your Classroom Blog
6. Share Your Sutori Timelines in Google Classroom
7. 10 Good Options for Creating Digital Portfolios
I’m filling in my 2018 speaking calendar. I would love to add your conference to my calendar. Click here to learn more about my speaking and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.