Last week on Practical Ed Tech I hosted Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners. The webinar sold out and many people have since asked if I was going to host it again. So by popular demand I’m hosting it again tomorrow at 4pm EST. There are five main items that will be addressed during the webinar.
- Two ways to create self-grading quizzes.
- How to create self-paced guided video review activities.
- Simple methods to streamline emailing personalized updates to parents and students.
- How to easily keep track of classroom materials through the use of Forms and Sheets.
- Methods for creating and managing activity registration forms.
Yes, this will be recorded and distributed to those who register but cannot attend during the live session.