Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and I’m ready for a bike ride with some old friends that I haven’t seen in about twelve years. Even if I wasn’t riding with friends, it would still be a great day to get outside for fun exercise. In my life there is an amazing correlation between the amount of time I spend exercising and my mood and general productivity. In short, when I exercise I feel better and I teach better.
Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you get some time to do something fun outside too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. A Calendar of G Suite Updates
2. A Good Tool for Quickly Creating Comics
3. An Interactive Display of the Declaration of Independence
4. How to Use Unio to Deliver Lessons to Students’ Screens
5. A Random Name Picker for Your Classroom
6. How to Add Images to Google Slides
7. How to Find Google Docs Published by Others
Two online courses starting next week:
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, “where do I start?”
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.