|An appropriate sign after TSA
Good morning from Maine where I’m enjoying a nice cup of coffee while my dog sleeps next to me on the couch. It’s a nice way to start a summer day. Put another way, drinking coffee at a leisurely pace feels like I’ve entered a recombobulation area. That’s a term that I’ve borrowed from the TSA station in the Milwaukee airport. That’s an appropriate name for the chaotic areas that are directly after security screening in airports. It’s also an appropriate term for the first days after school gets out for the summer. I hope that all of you on summer break are enjoying it so far.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Six Types of Classroom Video Projects – And 18 Video Creation Tools
2. 4 Good Formative Assessment Tools for Classrooms That Aren’t 1:1
3. Make Stop Motion Videos on Your Chromebook
4. How to Create a Word Cloud In Google Docs
5. The Four Things Students Need to Create Good Book Trailers
6. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
7. Leaving One G Suite District for Another? – Take Your Data With You
I am currently offering four online courses:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, “where do I start?”
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job – A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.