When we hear “Google Maps” we often think that it is only useful for social studies lessons. In addition to social studies Google Maps can be used in physical education, mathematics, science, and language arts lessons. Tomorrow afternoon at 4pm EST I will teach you to use Google Maps in a variety of subject areas. Register here.
This webinar will be held tomorrow, February 8th at 4pm Eastern Time. Save your seat for the webinar. The cost for the webinar is just $20 including the live session, unlimited access to the recording, handouts, and the option for a PD certificate. The webinar will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
Five things you can learn in this webinar:
1. How to create multimedia maps.
2. How to easily map spreadsheet data.
3. How to collaborate on the construction maps.
4. How to tell stories with maps.
5. Alternatives to Google Maps for students who don’t have Google Accounts.