Today 4pm Eastern Time I’m hosting a webinar called Search Strategies Students Need to Know.
In Search Strategies Students Need to Know you will learn why informational searches are the hardest types of Internet searches for students to conduct. You will learn how to help students break-down complex search topics into manageable pieces then put the whole picture together. You’ll learn how to help your students save students tons of time by thinking before searching. And you’ll how to develop instructional search challenge activities to use with students of any age.
Search Strategies Students Need to Know will be held live today 4pm EST. Your registration includes the live webinar, unlimited access to the recording, handouts, and a PD certificate. Register here. The webinar will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The types of searches that give students the most trouble and why they are so difficult.
- How to get students beyond the first pages of Google results.
- The search tools students often overlook.
- How to create your own search engine.
- How to develop engaging search lessons for students of all ages.