Good morning from Maine where the air is cold, the snow feels crisp, and the sun is shining. In other words, it’s a perfect winter day to go outside and play.
I hope that everyone had good first week of 2017. Some of you even started 2017 with a professional development session on Wednesday afternoon. Next week I’m offering two more online professional development opportunities. On Monday night Teaching History With Technology begins. On Wednesday afternoon we’ll have Fun With Formative Assessments.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Practical Ed Tech Handbook – Best of 2016
2. Quick Rubric Offers an Easy Way to Create Rubrics Online
3. A Cute Video About Email Etiquette for Students – Best of 2016
4. 10 Ideas for Using Comics In Your Classroom – Best of 2016
5. Two Ways to Create Book Trailers on Chromebooks – Video Demonstration
6. Discovery Education Announces New Virtual Events for Students
7. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise – Best of 2016
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.