Good morning from Maine where the snow is falling and my dogs and I couldn’t be happier about it! This is the second snowstorm that we’ve had in less than a week. As you can see in the picture to the left, Mason loves the snow. Max likes it too although his short hair doesn’t let him play outside as long as Mason. Anyway, we’ll be going outside to play in the snow as soon as this post is complete. As always, wherever you are this weekend, I hope you have time for some fun too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 4 Fun Facts About Reindeer
2. An Easy Way to Create Mindmaps in Your Browser
3. OpenEd Adds Thousands of New Science Resources
4. 10 Ideas for Using Comics In Your Classroom
5. 5 Things We Can do to Prepare Students to Work Independently
6. Three Free Online Whiteboards Students Can Use Together in Realtime
7. Fake or Real? – A Fun Google Search Challenge
Next week I will be hosting my last webinar of the year. The webinar is all about using YouTube in your classroom. You can read more about it here. I’ll be offering more professional development webinars in January including one designed for Google Forms and Sheets beginners. And if you’re looking for in-person professional development, please get in touch with me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.