Good morning from Maine where vacation will begin when this post is complete. This week was full of my typical scramble to buy Christmas presents at the last minute. But I still made plenty of time to take my dogs for fun walks, play with my daughter, and lead a couple of webinars. Now it’s time to relax for a few days. I hope that all of you enjoy the next week or two of school vacation too. Happy Holidays!
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 8 Ways to Create Videos on Chromebooks
2. My Go-to Google Tools for Social Studies Classrooms
3. Chronas – Interactive Historical Map and Data Sets
4. Three Ways to Create Image-based Formative Assessments
5. Five Strategies to Help Students Conduct Better Informational Searches
6. Math Vocabulary Cards in English and Spanish
7. Online Activities for Teaching With Primary Sources
I’ll be offering more professional development webinars in January including one designed for Google Forms and Sheets beginners. And if you’re looking for in-person professional development, please get in touch with me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.