Good morning from Maine where it looks and feels like fall. This week we were blessed with great weather to enjoy the outdoors.
This was a busy week of online instruction. On Monday and Tuesday nights I started new professional development courses. This week I also provided webinar instruction for two schools during the day. Learn more about my webinars for schools here or contact me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Zing! – Thousands of Free eBooks for Students
2. How to Use Voice Typing in Google Documents
3. How to Use the New Explore Function in Google Slides
4. 5 Types of Stories Students Can Tell With Digital Maps
5. 5 Formative Assessment Tools You Can Embed Into Your Website or Blog
6. Goo.gl – Save Time, Shorten URLs, and Track Interactions
7. A Cute Video About Email Etiquette for Students
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.