Good evening from Maine where I’m relaxing after a long, fun, and tiring week at the ISTE 2016 conference. It was energizing to be around so many passionate educators. At the same time there never seems to be enough time to soak up all of the learning opportunities at ISTE.
A happy belated Canada Day to my friends to the north. And a happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans. I am spending the long weekend with friends at their lakeside camp (“camp” in Maine refers to what most people would call a cabin). Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you get time to relax too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Google Forms Can Now Automatically Grade Quizzes Without an Add-on
2. Google Cast for Education Gets Your Students on the Same Page
3. The Best Ways to Use Padlet – Examples from Teachers
4. How to Blend Images in Google Slides
5. The Classroom Bookshelf – A Blog of Literature Lesson Ideas
6. 7 Word Summary of ISTE 2016
7. Connect Your Classroom Through SeeSaw Connected Blogs
Online PD Opportunities With Me
Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.