Good morning from Maine where I have a few days at home with my dogs before going back on the road for the rest of month. Next week I’ll be just outside of Nashville then I’ll wrap-up the month at the ISTE conference in Denver. If you’re going to ISTE too, please say hello. I’m not a big fan of the ISTE after-party scene, but I do enjoy talking with people during the conference. You can find me at ISTE by Tweeting me or by coming to one of the panel discussions in which I will be a participant. On Monday afternoon I will be on a panel about virtual reality. On Wednesday morning at ISTE I will be on a panel about open resources hosted by the CK-12 Foundation.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. How to Use the New Version of Padlet
2. Ten Good Video Channels for Science Students – Best of 2015-16 School Year
3. A Week of Presentations – A Slide of Slides
4. A TED-Ed Lesson on the Bill of Rights
5. Three Ways for Students to Compare the Sizes of Countries and States
6. Recording History With Students – Tools & Ideas
7. 300+ Ed Tech Tools Tutorials
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook and BYOD Camps are sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.