Good evening from Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, Arizona. Today, I had the privilege to speak at the Collaborat2Create conference hosted by the Arizona Technology in Education Association and Glendale Elementary Schools. It was great to see so many teachers come out on a Saturday to connect and learn with each other.
Next week I’ll be speaking in Amarillo and Abilene, Texas as well as Topeka, KS and Flagstaff, AZ. If you’re going to be at any of those events, please say hello. Visit my work with me page to learn how to bring me to your school or conference.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. A Fun Tool for Making Word Clouds in Fun Shapes
2. 15 Tools for Teaching History With Technology – A Handout
3. A Great Video Explanation of Onomatopoeia
4. 5 Ways to Create Mapped Stories
5. What Connects These Things? – A Search Lesson
6. Global Forest Change Explorer – Trends in Deforestation
7. 10 Sites and Apps for Vocabulary and Spelling Practice
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook and BYOD Camps are sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.