Good evening from Maine where I am home after a couple of days in Pennsylvania for PSLA 2016. It was an honor to give the keynote at the conference full of enthusiastic teacher-librarians. On Thursday evening I gave the opening keynote. Before I took the stage there was a short ceremony to install the new PSLA officers. My laptop was accidentally bumped during that ceremony and my slides advanced until they were stuck on a picture of my dogs. For a few moments it looked like they were overseeing the ceremony. Of course, I had to snap a picture of it and post it on Instagram.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 7 Tools for Creating Flowcharts, Mind Maps, and Diagrams
2. How to Blend Images in Google Slides
3. ReadWorks Publishes Summer Reading Packs for K-12
4. Six Alternatives to TechSmith’s Snagit, Knowmia, and ScreenChomp
5. How to Create Recordings of Your iPad’s Screen
6. How to Use Facebook to Bookmark Links
7. LitCharts Offers Guides to Popular & Classic Literature
- Only three tickets remain for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp is sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.