Good morning from the temporary Byrne Instructional Media, LLC office in Connecticut. I’m working in Connecticut this morning because I’m down here to see the hooding ceremony for my friend of 20+ years who has just completed her Doctorate of Nursing Practice.
Meanwhile back in Maine the lilacs in my meager garden have started to bloom. Hopefully, we don’t get any more snow to cover them as we did briefly on Monday morning.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Create an Interactive Video Summary of the School Year
2. Great Tools for Creating Screencasts – A PDF Handout
3. More Than 100 Sets of Primary Source Documents for Students
4. How to Create a Biking or Walking Route Map in Google Maps
5. How to Create a Google Spaces Community
6. Geopedia – A Map & Wikipedia Mashup
7. How to Create an Interactive Series of Videos
- Only two tickets remain for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp is sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.