Good evening from Maine where the sun is setting on the month of March. The highlight of the month for me was bringing home a new family member. Three weeks ago I adopted Mason from Harvest Hills Animal Shelter. He’s a nine year old German Shepherd and Golden Retriever mix and he is an awesome marshmallow of a dog.
In other news, this month the first registrations for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps came in. One month is left to grab your seat at the discounted rate. As you think about your summer PD plans, please take a look at the in-person and online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.
Here are the most popular posts of March, 2016:
1. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
2. Three Helpful Google Docs Updates Released This Week
3. Travel the Iditarod Race in Google Street View
4. My Favorite Internet Search Tips for Teachers & Students
5. More Than 40 Alternatives to YouTube
6. 3 Tips for Using YouTube Videos In Your Classroom
7. 5 Things We Can do to Prepare Students to Work Independently
8. Six Tools for Creating Videos on Chromebooks
9. Five Tools for Sharing Portions of Videos
10. Three Tools Students Can Use to Add Annotations to Videos
There will be two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps
this year. There will be one tailored to schools that have 1:1
Chromebook programs and one for everyone else. Both Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camps will be held in July. You can learn more about them here.
Discounted early registration is available now. The Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camp has sold out every year for the last three years.