Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers World Headquarters in Woodstock, Maine. It’s a beautiful late winter morning here. The sun is shining and the temperature is climbing. In other words, it’s a great day to play with the newest member of my family. Mason is a nine year old German Shepherd and Golden Retriever mix that I adopted last Sunday. He came from the same shelter as his new brother Max and my old dog Morrison who passed away in September. As you can see in the picture, Mason is settling in nicely. Soon Mason will have his own email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. My Favorite Internet Search Tips for Teachers & Students
2. Travel the Iditarod Race in Google Street View
3. Five Tools for Sharing Portions of Videos
4. Three Tools Students Can Use to Add Annotations to Videos
5. Perspecs Shows Students Three Sides to Every Story
6. 3 Google Docs Options First Time Users Often Ask About
7. The Contest for Human Flight – Interactive Timeline
There will be two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps
this year. There will be one tailored to schools that have 1:1
Chromebook programs and one for everyone else. Both Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camps will be held in July. You can learn more about them here.
Discounted early registration is available now. The Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camp has sold out every year for the last three years.