Good evening from Maine where I’m home after a great week in North Carolina for the NCTIES 2016 conference. Many thanks to everyone who came to my presentations and workshops at the conference. It was great to see new faces and reconnect with friends I’ve made at NCTIES over the last five years.
I’m always thankful for the opportunity to travel and work with teachers. Likewise, I’m always happy to come home to my dog. Max and I had a great day playing in the snow and sun today. I hope that wherever you are you had a relaxing weekend day too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 5 Things We Can do to Prepare Students to Work Independently
2. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
3. Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads? – And Two Other Interesting Dog Lessons
4. 200+ Practical Ed Tech Tutorial Videos
5. How to Make Copies of Google Docs That Aren’t Directly Shared With You
6. Quickly Dictate Notes in Multiple Languages on Dictation.io
7. CamFind – Conduct Research With the Help of Augmented Reality
There will be two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps
this year. There will be one tailored to schools that have 1:1
Chromebook programs and one for everyone else. Both Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camps will be held in July. You can learn more about them here.
Discounted early registration is available now. The Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camp has sold out every year for the last three years.