Good evening from London where I’m waiting for my flight home after a nice couple of days at the BETT Show. I spent some time meeting with developers of some neat applications (more about those in future posts) and just walking around to see what was new and interesting.
Once again the best part of BETT was TeachMeet BETT. During a TeachMeet teachers have two to seven minutes to share examples of new and interesting things that they are doing in their classrooms. As always, I learned some new things and was refreshed on things that I hadn’t thought about in a while. If you ever get a chance to attend a TeachMeet, do it!
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Google Books for Teachers and Students – A Guide
2. ClassDojo’s Big Ideas Teaches Kids About Growth Mindset
3. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
4. Quill – Packs of Interactive Writing Lessons
5. Learn HTML & CSS Through a Free 12 Part Guide
6. Gojimo – A Great App for Self-paced Test Prep
7. Soundtrap – Collaboratively Create Music Online
KidzType provides a fun way to teach and learn typing skills.