Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers World Headquarters in Woodstock, Maine. The sun is shining and the temperature is cool, but not cold. In other words, it’s a perfect day for a walk in the woods with Max as we search for a “Charlie Brown Christmas tree.” But before we do that, I have this week’s list of the most popular posts.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 15 Good Tools for Quickly Gathering Feedback from Students
2. EDPuzzle Now Has a Google Classroom Integration
3. Chronas – Interactive Historical Map and Data Sets
4. Fake or Real? – A Fun Google Search Challenge
5. Four Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed This Week
6. A Great List of Web Tools That Don’t Require Registration
7. Create Interactive Year-in-Review Timelines
By popular request, I am offering a new section of my online course Getting Going With GAFE. The course carries a graduate credit option. The first meeting is on January 5th. All registration information can be seen here. Remember, subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech newsletter receive a discount on courses.