Good morning from Nebraska where I’m visiting my friends Kris and Beth Still. Some of you probably recognize Beth’s name from her work with the ISTE Newbie project and other social media initiatives. Beth probably had as much or more positive impact on my career than anyone else in the last six or seven years. And Kris is just an all around great guy. Before we head out for a fun day, I have this week’s list of the most popular posts of the week.
And Max would like to remind his all of his furry friends to put on their orange jackets when they head into this woods at this time of year in North America.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Dozens of Great PowerPoints for AP History Students & Teachers
2. 4 Math Add ons for Google Docs
3. 10 Things Students Can Do With Google Keep
4. Buncee – Create Nice Multimedia Stories
5. DigiPuzzle – Fun Math, Spelling, and Typing Games for Kids
6. Get Kids Exercising With Fun Activites from Sworkit Kids
7. AlfaTyping – Create & Manage Online Typing Classes
This week I opened registration for a new section of my popular online course Getting Going With GAFE. The course starts on November 24th and runs for five weeks. There is an option to earn three graduate credits for completing the course. Click here to learn more.