One of the challenges of starting a new classroom blog is generating enough content for your students to read and to comment on. If you can get students blogging early in the year, you can build momentum for the rest of the school year. Here are five things that you could have students blog about in the first week of school.
- Three favorite moments from the last school year.
- Favorite part of summer vacation.
- All-time best moment in school.
- Three questions they want to find the answers to this year.
- Favorite book or movie and why.