Good evening from Philadelphia where I have been attending the ISTE conference for the last few days. I’ve met some great people and had a good time learning about new apps and new ideas here. Many of those things will appear in blog posts over the next few days. In the meantime it is time to take a look back at the most popular posts of the last month.
Here are the most popular posts in June 2015:
1. 10 Important Google Search Strategies for Students – A PDF Handout
2. 11 Helpful Hints for Combining Google Drive With Symbaloo
3. Three Helpful Gmail Settings for Students and Teachers
4. Using Google Apps in a Math Classroom
5. 7 Tools for Building Review Games
6. Use Your Phone to Control Google Slides Remotely
7. 5 Online Tools for Creating Picture Books
8. 10 Good Apps & Sites for Creative Writing Projects
9. Chromebook Rollout Through Teacher Leadership
10. 20 Good Map Creation Tools for Students
Teaching History With Technology begins in two weeks.
Getting Going With GAFE starts on Thursday.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders begins next week.
Would you like to have me visit your school? Click here to learn about my PD services.