Good morning from sunny Maine where earlier this week I wrapped-up the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. A big thank you to everyone that made the trek to Maine. An especially big thank you to those that endured delayed and canceled flights to get here. As I do with every workshop that I run, this week I learned new things that will make the next one better. I’m already considering offering beginner and advanced versions of the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp next year.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Storyboard That Releases New Teacher Guides
2. National Geographic Offers Free Online Courses for Teachers
3. 6 Uses for Evernote in the Classroom
4. 7 Free Edmodo Apps to Try This Summer
5. Check Out the Education Templates in Stormboard – A New Collaborative Planning Tool
6. Three Ideas for Using Plickers In the Classroom – Results of My First Trial
7. Padlet Adds a New Layout Option
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.